Cookie Usage Policy
By using the Platform, the User is informed that one or more "cookies" or similar technologies, generally containing no personal information, may be placed on his/her hard disk in order to ensure the proper use of the Services.
Some specific cookies, directly associated with the Motuu user account settings, may however include personal information provided by the User (name, first name, email address...).
A "cookie" is a small file that is installed on the Motuu User's browser. It will allow us to collect information about his browser or log data. These cookies are associated exclusively with the User's Motuu account or browser.
Ce fichier texte est généré par notre serveur, et ne pourra par la suite être réutilisé que par notre serveur, qui l’a déposé en premier lieu. Les cookies nous permettent la collecte d’informations techniques que nous recevons automatiquement lorsque vous vous connectez et que vous naviguer sur la Plateforme.
Les cookies peuvent être très pratiques et servent, entre autres, à enregistrer certains paramètres ou préférences, afin de ne pas avoir à les reconfigurer à chaque connexion.
Some types of cookies are essential for the use of the Services and the Platform. The Motuu User is therefore warned that certain functionalities or Services offered on the Platform cannot be used or will function in a degraded mode if the User refuses the installation of cookies.
Other types of cookies, which are less essential, may be used for functionality (to improve the quality of navigation and Services on the Platform), advertising (to personalize the advertising content offered to the User on the Platform) or statistical purposes (to allow us to analyze the use of the users, the origin, the type of audience and the performance of the Platform)
The length of time that cookies are stored on your terminal may vary depending on the type of cookie:
- Temporary session cookies are only kept until the browser is closed (when the Platform is accessed via a web browser);
- Persistent cookies remain active until they are deleted by the User or by his browser. These cookies can be deleted directly via the browser settings (when the Platform is consulted via a web browser).
What cookies do we use on Motuu?
- Technical cookies for settings and browsing: these cookies simply improve the fluidity and quality of browsing on the Platform. They are useful for remembering your usage references, display settings or readers used. They may be essential in accessing certain features or Services of the Platform, guarantee certain security protocols regarding your connection to the Platform and allow us to identify you very easily during the connection phase.
When you first connect to the Platform with your browser, we inform you that we use these cookies via a small automatic message in the form of a banner.
We then offer you two possibilities to continue on the Platform:
- You understand and agree ("Accept all cookies" button) that we need to use all of these cookies: the entire Platform, all its features and services are open to you and we are delighted to welcome you!
- By clicking on "Refuse", you refuse the use of marketing or advertising cookies but accept all the same the technical cookies which are essential to the good functioning of the Platform, and we are also delighted to see you there!
If you wish to view the Platform from different terminals, you will need to ensure that each browser is set to suit your settings.
You may refuse the installation and storage of cookies, or you may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and ask for your consent on a case-by-case basis.
(For more information on the practices related to cookies, you can consult the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr)
If you have any complaint or claim concerning the use of personal data on the Motuu Platform, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can provide you with all the necessary answers. However, if you wish, you can also lodge a complaint directly with the CNIL on www.cnil.fr.