The purpose of Motuu and the Services offered is to allow you to search, view, share and view travel-related content. This service is offered on the condition that we can identify you. The services offered by Motuu include:
- Publishing, sharing and saving image, video or text content;
- Reading and viewing image or text content shared by other users;
- The identification of places through their name, their address and the use of tags defined by the user.
- Motuu: the term "Motuu" represents the trademark, registered in France, thus directly designating the Platform and/or the company that owns the platform, which designs and operates the Platform;
- We: the company Motuu which owns, designs and operates the Platform;
- Platform: the Platform represents all the Services that we publish, operate and make available to Users - the Platform also refers to the digital medium on which these Services are accessible, i.e. a Web Application or website;
- User: The User is any person or group of persons, registered or not, who uses the Platform or one of the Services offered on Motuu;
- Services: refers to all the services and functionalities, paying or free, accessible to Users;
- User Content: Motuu's User Content refers to all data transmitted and elements published, shared and saved in the different sections of the platform in any form (text, image, video...) and in any way;
- User Data: refers to information related to Users. It may also include the history of use of the Services by the User;
- Browsing data: refers to information related to the connection of your terminal to the Platform. We may use this browsing data for statistical purposes;
- Community: refers to all Users registered on the Platform.
1. What information does Motuu collect?
At Motuu, we are committed to collecting only the information we need to ensure your safety, facilitate our interactions, and provide and improve our services. In this context, the information that you have agreed to share with us or that you have given us permission to obtain are the following:
- Your email address
- Your name and surname
- The URL of your personal website (if you want to share it)
- Photos and User Content
If you connect your Facebook, Google, Instagram, or other third-party accounts to Motuu, we will receive information from those accounts, and use it to enhance your experience on the Platform.
In addition to the information directly shared by the User, we also collect certain data automatically. By using the Services and the Platform, the User agrees that we also collect this information automatically. This information may be collected in several ways:
- Analysis of your activity on Motuu such as the User Content you click on, the links you follow, whether internal to Motuu or leading to sites, services and platforms external to Motuu;
- Analysis of data provided by our partners and advertisers;
- Log and Browser Data: This data may include your IP address, the URL data of the links through which the user accessed the Platform, as well as the searches performed on the Platform, the type of browser you are using and its settings, the date and time of your requests on Motuu, the way you used Motuu, the data related to cookies and your device ;
- Data related to the device you are using to browse Motuu such as its type, operating system and crash reports (allowing us to more easily identify the sources of malfunction).
Our objective, through this automatic collection of information, is also to determine and specify your profile to bring you the content that best meets your expectations and your interests.
2. Why do we collect this information?
The collection of this information is essential for us to provide you with a quality experience and Services, adapted to your profile, in complete safety. The data we collect is also vital for us to evolve the Platform and its features to continue to inspire you.
We do not sell our Users' personal information. Ces informations ne sont jamais publiées à l'insu de l'Utilisateur, échangées, transférées, cédées ou vendues sur un support quelconque à des tiers. Only in the case of Motuu's buyout and its rights would the transmission of this personal information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data towards the User of the Platform.
The use of this information is essential for us, in particular in order to:
- Identify you when you log in and browse the Platform;
- To provide and improve our Services;
- Ensure the security of the Platform and optimize the Services, prevent potential risks and fraud;
- Communicate with you more quickly and efficiently;
- Debug and repair potential errors;
- Manage your Motuu account;
- Conduct research and development and other activities to improve our service;
- To adapt the content and suggestions (friends, contacts, other users sharing the same interests...) that are proposed to you on the Platform so that they correspond to your profile;
- To market our services and understand how users interact with them.
3. Sharing and Deleting Collected Information and Data
The User Content published on the Platform is public, which means that anyone can see it as soon as they arrive and browse the Platform.
Neither the User Content nor the User's personal information is and will be sold or transferred to other companies, whether or not they are partners of Motuu. It is used exclusively by Motuu for the operation of the Services.
The User Content shared on the Platform may be adapted for use in communication around the services offered, always by Motuu exclusively.
It is possible that the information and data collected on Motuu may be shared with:
- Partner Services, only according to your instructions and subject to your validation;
- Services we use to promote the Platform and the User Content you share on other sites or platforms;
- Third party companies, service providers or individuals that we contract to process information on our behalf.
There is no time limit to the retention of the data and information collected. It allows us to continue to operate the Services. However, it will be deleted or anonymized once we have decided that we no longer need it.
We remind you that any User of the Platform has a right of access and rectification on the nominative data concerning him, either directly from his profile, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, by accompanying his message with a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, and by specifying the address to which the answer must be sent.
You can manage and delete your personal information and User Content shared on Motuu at any time from your profile or by deleting your account. We remind you that you can delete your account and your personal data at any time without any justification directly from your profile.
In the event that you wish to make a specific request to delete or anonymize information or data that we collect, or if you would like more details about the data we collect and how it is processed, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Copyright policy
All the User Content shared on the Platform is protected by intellectual property rights. Apart from the exceptions provided for by the Intellectual Property Code, any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of the elements of the Platform without the consent of Motuu constitutes an act of infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code.
Any use or reproduction of the distinctive elements of the Platform and its text, photo, video or figurative content is prohibited without the agreement of its owner. All rights of the authors of the protected works reproduced and communicated on the Platform are reserved. Unless authorized, any use of the works other than individual and private reproduction and consultation is prohibited.
The logos and all other distinctive signs present on the Platform are the property of Motuu or are subject to an authorization of use. No right or license can be attributed to any of these elements without the written authorization of Motuu or of a third party holder of the rights.
By connecting to Motuu and using the proposed Services, the User accepts any modification.
In the case of consequent or structural modifications, it will be possible that we notify our users by means of an email communication.
If you have any questions about our data processing activities, or if you believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you can email us at email@example.com.